Fibroids are tumors made of smooth muscle cells and fibrous connective tisue in breast or uterus. People estimated that 70-80% women have fibroids in their lifetime. Luckily, fibroid is not cancer and it is not able to be cancer. Fibroids make patient uncomfort, even though women can have heavy bleeding which can lead to dangerous anemia.
How to treat fibroids?
How are fibroids treated?
For fibroids, most stop rowing or may even shrink as a woman approaches menopause, the health care provider may simple suggest “watchful waiting”. With this approach, the health care provider monitors the woman’s symptoms carefully to ensure that there are no significant changes or developments and that the fibroids are not growing.
In women whose fibroids are large or are causing significant symptoms, treatment may be necessary. There are many treatment ways for patients who have fibroids.
This remedy was collected by my teacher- a traditional medicine doctor with name is Hung. He has traveled all over Southeast Asia, having heard fibroid patients undergo healing. They were healthy again and wanted to pass on this medicine to the next generation
Pineapple juice recipe
Step 1: peeling pineapple then cut the eyes and cut them into small pieces. Put all in juicer. If you don’t have a juicer, you can put it in a blender and purify it. Pressing properly from 120 to 150 ml pineapple juice.
Note: absolutely do not use bottled pineapple juice sold in supermarkets.
Step 2: Fresh ginger is washed, peeled off, then cut 9 slices of ginger. You should choose the ginger that is small, many branches, rough shell, many veins.
Step 3: Put 9 thin slices of ginger in pineapple juice and a pinch of salt, mix well.
You should drink after breakfast 30-40 minites.
Drink 7 days then rest 7 days, drink 7 days and last 35 days. You can have more episodes without nervous.
Benefits of pineapples.
Pineapples juice contains: vitamin C, bromelain plant compounds and minerals such as copper, falate, manganese, antioxidants, thiamine…
– Energy boost: Thiamine – a member of a group of vitamin B in pineapple juice will help convert carbon hydrate into energy, while strengthening the body’s immune system.
– Helping strong bones: As you know, Manganese is extremely good for bone health. In children, manganese helps bones grow, while at other ages Manganese helps bones become stronger. To supplement Manganese for the body, you can find it in pineapple. Drinking 1 cup of pineapple juice will provide 73% of the amount of manganese needed for the body.
– Good for eyes: In pineapple contains a large amount of vitamin A and Beta-Carotene is good for eyesight. They help reduce the risk of vision loss in old age and prevent macular degeneration. In addition, pineapples also contain an antioxidant that keeps your eyes healthy.
– Prevention of cardiovascular diseases: Bromelain in pineapple will help to thin blood, reduce the risk of stroke and myocardial infarction. Besides, Vitamin C and antioxidants in fruits also help prevent atherosclerosis, anti-clotting, reduce the risk of heart disease.
– Support menstrual disorders: External Bromelain substance that helps prevent cardiovascular diseases also works with women’s dysmenorrhea. Drinking pineapple juice will help you reduce discomfort and pain.
– Good for the skin: Lack of collagen is one of the reasons for rapid aging, sagging, not having good elasticity. Drinking pineapple juice every day will help your body get more collagen, from which the skin becomes more and more young. In addition, pineapple juice also works to heal skin wounds quickly or treat acne effectively.
– Lose weight faster: Drink pineapple juice before eating, you will feel fuller and less need to load sweetener, sugar into the body. Meanwhile, Thiamine in pineapple juice can still energize you for rewarding activities, while enhancing your body’s digestion and metabolism, effectively supporting the weight loss process.
How pineapples juice can treat fibroids
Pineapple juice has the effect of cleaning blood vesels, circulating meridians.
Micronutrient salt in pineapples strengthens blood vesels when added with soluble disolved oxygen and ginger. When the body is clear, it will remove all toxins in the body out. As a result, cystic fibrosis will be disolved and released. .
I’ve written about the natural remedy for fibroids patients by collecting from my teacher. How to use pineapple juice for fibroids and it has new information and a different preparation method that could also have applications for using pineapple for fibroids as well.
I’ve had email, along with the comments below, regarding the effectiveness of using pineapples. Please share your experience in treating fibroids.